Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holly Jolly Blog Bingo



I am playing bingo online quilty style with those creative gals over at The Quilt Shoppe. I love creative people. I would have never thought of something this fun. You can bet your bippy that I am already laughing over this whole adventure.
Here is my word list:
bubble lights
charity
church
hope
lantern
red
nativity
sparkle
sweet potato
toboggan
wassail
wonder
yuletide
white elephant
holly berries
ivy
linens
comfort
grinch
figgy pudding
quilts
love
trumpet
ho, ho, ho
pine cone

My plan was to pick words that weren't all that popular or obviously Christmas ... we will see if that works! Everyday The Quilt Shoppe will post seven words. I will change the color of my words as they are drawn. Did I mention that they have prizes?

No comments:

Post a Comment